Doorstep Portraits Cheshire
It’s an understatement to say life has changed in a big way lately. We have all got into a routine of staying at home and spending quality time with our families and pets.
I have loved capturing the lockdown lives of the people of Sale since I started offering doorstep portraits. Originally, I did all my doorstep shoots within walking distance of my home. But due to overwhelming demand, until 18th December 2020 I’ll be offering doorstep portraits in Cheshire and Manchester too.
If you’re tired of taking selfies and want to make wonderful memories with your nearest and dearest, a doorstep portrait session is perfect for you. What’s more, it’s short and sweet enough to fit in during your work from home lunch break!
What’s a doorstep photo shoot?
Doorstep portraits are exactly what they sound like; a short and sweet photo shoot on your doorstep. My doorstep portraits are colourful, informal and fun. So all you have to do is relax, smile and let me document a slice of your lockdown life!
- Your photos will be taken in a totally contactless, socially distanced way to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Doorstep portrait shoots are suitable for all kinds of households, family make-ups and support bubbles. Pets are very welcome!
- The only catch is you must live within 15 minutes from Sale M33. If you live in Altrincham, Stretford, Chorlton or Urmston this offer is perfect for you.
- 15 minutes shooting time on your doorstep
- 5 high-res digital images ready to print and share
- Prints and the full set of digital images are available to order
£40 weekday / £50 weekend
Gift vouchers are available if you would like to give a doorstep portrait to a friend or family member. (Valid until end of March 2021)
To book your shoot, please email me with your address and I’ll arrange a time with you. Please share with anyone you know that lives within the catchment area!
And for the local businesses out there, I will be doing a special offer on photography very soon. Read more about personal branding photography Manchester at my blog.